Tuesday, March 6, 2018

We are the #weirdosquad #2

Today there isint really much to write about but my friend Litzy came over my house. Her mom was going to a doctors appointment and she didn’t want to stay alone so she decided to come to my house. We played/made slime then my mom called us to eat. It wasn’t the best but we ate black beans and breaded chicken but Litzy didn’t eat that much while I ate like 3 plates of that. Then we ate w slime and we also took weird pictures because Litzy is weird. I would insert one of the pictures but that will be embarrassing. We didn’t do much today only make slime and play with it... that’s all until her dad came to pick her up. Earlier today I just watched videos of many vanilla cake recipes because I could never find a good recipe. So I’m sitting in the couch doing this blog and I have nothing much to write about so I am going to end this here.

No comments:

Post a Comment