Thursday, March 1, 2018

Missing out on a fun, far away trip ? 😭😰 #1

Well, two days ago my dad just got the money to pay for my springfield trip and he had already filled out the paper and I was ready to turn it in. When I got to school I couldn’t wait for Social Studies to come even though I hated it but I was only excited to turn in the papers. When Social studies came we did CNN 10 like we regularly do. When we were done I stood up and handed the paper to Ms.Raguso. Right away when I handed them in she said that it was too late and that they have already had paid and ordered the tickets and I was like.... WHY ?! Now my other friends are going and I get to do nothing and dream how much fun I would of had if I was there. 😭 They are even going to pass to McDonalds and NOT ME 😒. They will also have fancy buses and those fancy buses have plugs to charge your phone, T.V’s, and much more fancy things which I am going to miss! 😭 Today, my dad told me to tell my social studies teacher If I at least could get my $20 back that I already had paid since the beggining. I also wanted to tell her if I could buy whatever the the tickets were for maybe for the bus or the museum we were going to. So I wanted to tell her if I could buy them on my own and then go with everyone but I positive she will say no. I have never gone to Springfield or out of state and I have only been in nearby towns not Springfield. The day they go I am going to cry my eyes out 😭. This is the worst day ever. πŸ˜₯

1 comment:

  1. I feel bad for you, *rip. I really do I wished you could attend to the field trip. At least there’s still other field trips you have a chance on going to with your friendsπŸ˜‰. Can’t wait to read you next blog tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete