Monday, March 12, 2018

So nervous I almost died but saved by McDonald’s πŸ˜‚πŸ”πŸŸ #4

Today I had to go to an Interview for a private high school and I was SO nervous. My friend (Fernanda) had one yesterday and she told me like what questions they were going to ask and stuff. I had to dress like their dress code and I was SUPER nervous. I got in the room alone and they asked me to read a passage in Spanish and I did mess up on about 3 words but that was fine. Then they asked me a few more questions in English and Spanish and then it was my parents turn. I got out of the room and my parents went in and I waited really impatiently. The interview lasted about 30 minutes and when we got out my mom told me that they told her “We would love to have her in our school” but that doesn’t mean I’m going to get in. Many students don’t get in and I will not know until they mail their letters until April which is in around a month but still. Then later my older brother invited us to eat at this taco place and it wasn’t really that good so I asked my mom if instead I could eat at McDonald’s. She said yes and then after we ate we drove there. My brother played at the play area and I ate a Big Mac πŸ˜‚ and some large fries with fruit punch πŸ‘Œ. After I finished eating I was still hungry so I got an ice cream sundae at it was delicious πŸ˜‹. Then we just got home and I just watched some YouTube and did homework πŸ“š  πŸ“ .

No comments:

Post a Comment