Monday, November 6, 2017

Why did it have to end so fast? 😭

It’s 1:35pm I’m rushing to get to my next class. Time is ticking we are 1/4 way through the quarter and I still can’t figure out how to open the classroom door or the secret identity of my ELA teacher. (I’m being sarcastic ). Is she an alien from outerspace? Or is she spongebob  that lives in a pineapple under the sea? No! She is a HUMAN, not spongebob.. Or is she? Oh we will never know!

Anyway I am way off topic... I’m kind of used to 8th grade but I have my classes schedule memorized which is a good thing. I feel like quarter one wasn’t my best and in quarter 2 I am definitely trying even more to just get 3’s and 4’s and kick the butt’s out of those 1’s and 2’s! This quarter I got about 7 2’s which is terrible! I asked my teachers if they could help me through quarter 2 to try to get to my goal. I asked them to correct me if I’m wrong. To tell me if I participate enough or what I still need to achieve. If I want to get to a nice high school I need to work harder. I do not want to end up in Morton the most horrible high school ever. They don’t even have air conditioning! To get into Fenwick you need to pass a really long test about 2-3 hours and in between you get 1 hour to take a break and eat. They mostly look at the test more than your report card but at the end they do end up looking at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment