Monday, September 11, 2017

The Evolution of my future

                  I see myself as either a pastry chef or a veterinarian. I will be living in a house where there is room for my mom, dad, little brother, and maybe 2 extra rooms. I mean yeah my little brother wont be little anymore. The kitchen is going to be all nice and fixed up not like the one I have now for baking. The kitchen will be bigger not like the ones I have now. The rooms will be like 4x the size that they are now. All the rooms would be all modern not any bright colors like red, orange or yellow maybe like a beige sort of color.

                  I have three options I could choose from for my job. I want to be a pastry chef and while I am a pastry chef and I want to rescue dogs that are lost or stray dogs that need a home. I'm not  going to be a dog catcher because those people are mean! The other thing I have planned is to be a veterinarian and then help save dogs in my free time. The other option is to become a veterinarian but then bake and make a business where I sell my baked goods. My last option is to become a veterinarian and bake in my free time but also rescue dogs in my other free time when I get a call of some dog roaming around the town. I will be living on my own with 3 Pomeranian dogs and they would be puppies. I also would have a Maltese puppy.



No comments:

Post a Comment